On the making of acrylic process:
1.the thermal deformation temperature of the ordinary acrylic board is about 100 degrees, and the continuous usage temperature should not be higher than 90 degrees.
2.the surface hardness of acrylic board is equivalent to that of aluminum. When using or processing, it should be careful to avoid scratches on the surface. If scratched, the original gloss surface can be restored by polishing.
3. acrylic board is easy to generate static electricity and absorb dust. Clean it with soft cotton cloth and dip it in 1% soapy water.
4. acrylic board casting plate has a certain coefficient of expansion. When installing acrylic board, it is necessary to consider the proper expansion gap.
On the avoidance of acrylic deformation:
1, the installation frame must be reserved for shrinkage and expansion gap
2.The elliptical screw hole and screw lock must be drilled
3. Select elastic rubber gasket
4. Hot forming can improve impact strength and release internal stress.
5. Thermoforming, wave shape, diamond type and semicircle can prevent acrylic board from deforming due to weight droop.
6. When using large size acrylic sheets, thickness must be increased to prevent sagging of plates due to self weight.
7. Choose the appropriate thickness to avoid bending of acrylic sheets due to wind loading.
If any questions for further, please contact with us soon: